1. Timings have to be strictly adhered to; a grace time of fifteen minutes will be given to close the program and all the organisers and audience will have to vacate the hall within the stipulated time.
2. AC will be switched on one hour before the booking time & will be switched off sharp at the end of program.
3. You can take possession of the hall 3 hours before the booking time.
4 . Film music or Western Music of any kind will not be allowed. Classical music, including Carnatic and fusion type of music is allowed. No obscene dances will be permitted. Audio Levels should be under control as there are residences around.
5 . Eatables are not allowed inside the auditorium. Serving of snacks is allowed only in the 3rd floor of the premise. Only Vegetarian snacks is permitted. Buffet system is allowed. Snacks can be given in packaged containers. However, it should not be taken inside the auditorium.
6. Cooking with Gas Cylinder inside our premises or outside (13th Avenue) is not allowed. If any organizer is found doing such activities, they will be forced to stop the program and vacate the premise.
7. No leftover snacks should be found in the premises. No eatables/whatsoever will be littered or dumped in the premises.
8 . Please note that bins have been provided at different places for the cups/plates/ waste papers to be dropped. Make use of the same and keep the place neat.
9 . Starting of fire of any sort (for cooking or for performances) is not allowed in the compound and as well as in the street ( 13th Avenue).
10 . Smoking, spitting or consumption of any form of intoxicants in the premises strictly prohibited.
11 . Upon confirmation of the Hall , a 50 % advance has to be paid and the balance amount strictly one month before program. If you are booking for the same month you must pay 100% amount.
12. In case of any theatrical production, the script has to be shared with the hall management. We will go through the same and confirm on the permissibility for the program.
13. The party is not allowed to paste any posters in the Hall using with black /any other type of tape/ adhesive anywhere in the building. Please get permission from the manager regarding the placement of up banners / standees inside or outside Heritage Centre to avoid unnecessary confusion.
14. Once the program is over, please leave the premises within the next half an hour.
15. Manager of the Hall has rights to stop the program at any point of time if the above rules and regulations are not adhered to.
Payment in favour of : CCMT Chinmaya Heritage Centre
Please note all above checks are being done as the hall is within a spiritual premise.
Share in your timeline..